New PS5 DualSense wireless Controller Colors and Console Covers!

Hey guys, it's Arfat and today we are checking out a little something here from Sony. I'm excited about this. These are the Sony console faceplates. These are the official ones from Sony. I have two colors here we've got the cosmic red and the midnight black now I was one of the people that was like a super fangirl like I love the white PlayStation console. Now that I'm kind of like looking at my setup that I have all my consoles are all black except for the new Nintendo Switch dock which is white, which was kind of working out because there was a nice little alternating pattern happening now with the PlayStation this is gonna look a lot better and a lot sleeker inside of there. We've also got the new colorful controllers. 

New PS5 DualSense wireless Controller Colors and Console Covers!
New PS5 DualSense wireless Controller Colors and Console Covers!

Does this have a special name to it? Or is it just like pink? Because it's pink? It's pink. We're calling it pink, and we've got a blue and the purple dude like these look so good. Hi. Beautiful. Look how good especially this pink one hope. They'll also have corresponding matching faceplates to go with all of the controllers. I do have the matching controllers to go to these but they're back in Pennsylvania because I had them shipped there. Those are now like my Pennsylvania controllers when I'm back home visiting my family that's like I have just seen problems right there. my East Coast PlayStation controllers are here to show you how well they match with the faceplates. Let's open up the controllers first. I need a knife. I need a knife. Please hold a look at the stuff. Isn't it a neat pic is so pretty. I want to get the faceplate that matches a huge thank you though to Sony for sending me these to check out. I'm so excited. The box looks nice. Wow, pink. No, look at this. It's beautiful. Like this is something that I just want to like set out and display the sheer absolute beauty of this.


I love it. so this is like my sister's favorite color. I feel like the Okay, I mean, this is beautiful. And it's stunning. But like this is my sister's color. And this is my color. It's so funny because these are both of our exact favorite colors. And then in the middle of these, we've got the purple. It's hard to say what my favorite color is I think pink and black are like my two favorite colors. I know black is a shade is not a color, but I'm not here to discuss color theory. Purple used to be my favorite accent color. Some of you may remember if you've been around long enough that I had a custom camo a purple camo PC. It's absolutely the coolest. Like this is the exact color of that PC to like this is awesome. These are such good colors. Freaking Stunning. Stunning. I could just sit here and admire them for all of the days. We've got the controllers unboxed and now we have the faceplates filling up just getting back into the video-making process for the new year. 

how long we've been recording we are I wonder how these go on. I just snap over top or do I have to like fully replace that is the question. Direct Diana Where was step one. One, two, and three are saying that I have to turn off a console. So like yeah, I did that. Remove the top cover by slightly pulling up in the direction of the Arrow. Arrow let's do it slightly pull it up I'm scared I'm so scared right now. I'm I'm stressed. This is terrifying. That's already kind of out though. I'm so scared. I don't want to break it behind it like this. Okay, it's a lot easier than I thought to pull up and slide down at the same time. Wow, we did it. Is my microphone still on? Or did I knock it free? Yeah, so definitely those are that's why it slides. It's just like a little sliding mechanism. That's it, dude. Freakin what the head looks how good this looks.  it's pretty easy. I feel as though I have made a look a little more difficult than it is but it's not.  this is so sleek. So good. Check. Check it. Check it like, can you even this read also is That's so nice. It's almost like a kind of like a pinkish color. It's not quite as pink. I'm so scared to put this back on, pull up and slide. See? Yeah, symbol. this is like a real Marquez look that'll come off of hurting my feet. He's a little ping. Nice. There we go. That's WAY easier after I've done it once or twice. This is beautiful. This is beautiful. Sony you guys did a freakin great job. So I'd love to hear from you guys. Which color controller is your favorite? The original white one that came with the console? Do you prefer these super bright colors? Or do you prefer the cosmic red or the midnight of black had my little niece unboxed the two PlayStation controllers and man she had like the best time ever show them?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post