Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing and review

Hello, everybody. Welcome back to another blog with review reviews. Now, today, again, this is my second blog of 2022, and I'm super excited to share with you guys, uh, the unboxing of the cell 12 product I just got here in Malaysia. Now, bear in mind that this is not the official version, the land here in Malaysia. I got mine ship directly from China. And just in terms, of pricing, this device here is approximately 3000 rings including the shipping costs and all that. And my version here is the base variant with just eight gigabytes of Ram and 128 gigabytes of internal memory. All right. So like I mentioned, uh, some of you guys out there, I heard that some people are just feeling that the smartphone is just getting boring with all their new releases, but I act to differ because I'm very, very excited for this guy right here. 

Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing and review

Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing and review Image by : gsmarena.com

Now, bear in mind that the 12 pro came in four different colors. There is the green, the blue, uh, there is also the purple and mine is the black here. The reason why I went with this black version here is that I'm not too fun of those pish kinds of colors. Uh, that means that kind of light blue, light, green, all those kinds of colors. I'm not too fun that, and because I plan to use this phone right here for the next few months.

So this peeling off the plastics right in front of the camera and that's out of the way, I'm very, very excited to see what comes in the box. And okay, so first and foremost, of course, you'd cut this, uh, cell, uh, the thing here, which I think houses the transparent case. Let's see if they give us a transparent case again. Yes. It comes with the same transparent case here. Uh, we've got some manuals in the box as well, but I'm gonna show you the case because that's what, um, boxing is for. Right? So here we go. Uh, the typical, very, very cheap feeling, transparent case. Uh, I'm gonna put that down for now. And of course, we do have, this are of the show guys. This is the Selmi 12 pro of course I have to take a look at it myself, before showing it to the camera. 

But yeah, we'll put that down for now because we want, see what else came in the box? Uh, naturally, oh, we do have a large 120 what fast charge charger. So if you remember in the previous year for theme 11, I think, uh, Selmi move the charger from the box, but guess what is back the hundred and 20 Watts charger and last but not least, we also have the type C cable in the box. There's nothing else in the box. That's it, guys. That's it. All right. So we are gonna unwrap this 12 pro here, uh, in front of you guys as well. We do have the new site logo here, of course. Uh, and let's, it is very quickly. 

All right, we got that out of the way. And of course, I'm gonna remove that hideous, uh, sticker at the back. So this guy, this is how the sound 12 pro looks like on first impressions. I think this reminds me of, uh, the current phone that I'm using right now. And that is the one plus, uh, nor two right here. It looks very similar actually. Uh, in terms of the back materials, yes, we have here a mat material at the back. You can fill the logo at the back here as well. I'm not sure what kind of texture that is, but very, very smooth kind of Matt materials at the back. So if, uh, you notice this for other brands, I do have another black Matt black device right here. This is the Vivo V 23. This one has a lot of texture. 

The back is very glitter and all that, but for the C 12 pro, it is a very clean back panel, totally blacked out. And a, I love that. We also have a very smooth, uh, I'm not sure what kind of materials, probably aluminum kind of camera bump, which is also very smooth. But what I want to highlight here is the kind of sensors that we have on the back. So if you notice the main sensor here is massive guys, this is the latest 50 megapixel IMX 7 0 7 from Sony. It's a huge sensor over here. So I'm going to be doing a couple of tests. I'm super excited to check out the camera here because, you know, uh, I like to take a lot of photographs with my smartphone. Apart from that, you also have another 50-megapixel ultra Y and there is also a final 50 megapixel, uh, portrait kind of lens. 

So altogether here we have 50, 50, 50. So that makes 150 megapixels on the backend, sir. All right, guys. So now that we've done taking a look at the back panel of the device, let's take a look at the rest of the device. Now on the top here, I do notice that we have a stereo speaker. So one at the top, and one also at the bottom, again, this is tuned by Harmon carbon so we can expect some pretty good audio. Now, moving down to the bottom, once more, we see that we have the type C port, and obviously, there is no sign of the headphone Jack around at all. Now on the right-hand side here, we do have a volume rocker together with the lock button and on the left is completely clean with not no buttons whatsoever. All right, now we're gonna flip the device to the front here and check out the display. 

We do have a very, very nice 6.73 inches display. That's refreshed at 120 Hutz. And the best part about this is actually that the display here is a two display and it's got a display made a plus reading. So that means that this is an awesome-looking display. Uh, bear in mind that the display does curve a little bit on the sides on the left and right. So it is, uh, a curve display over here. Uh, some of you might not actually like the curved display, but overall I think that the curve is quite minimal so that you don't have accidental touches on the left. And, and right. Uh, now down with the display, let's cover a little bit more of the specifications because, uh, that's one of the strongest points of the SEL 12 pro for just 3000 ringette here. You're getting a lot of specifications on this device. So let's start very quickly. Uh, we do have the snapdragon latest processor, the snapdragon eight gen one. So this is supposedly slightly better than a snapdragon, 8 88. Apart from the, you also have a UFS 3.1 Ram, you have LP DDR five, uh, storage inside here. So everything is gonna be super quick. Uh, another thing that you should also note here is that in terms of the battery power, we do have a 4,600 battery, which is fairly large, not the largest 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post